Bologna FC logo – The Bologna Football Club 1909 , known in Spanish as Bologna , a club football in Italy , the city of the same name in the region of Emilia-Romagna . It was founded in 1909 (refounded in 1993 ) and plays in the Lega Calcio Serie A of Italy .
The Bologna Football Club was born on October 3 , In the fall of 1909, Emilio Arnstein, a native of the Czech region of Bohemia, gave the final impetus for the founding of Bologna, work on which had the invaluable help of the Swiss Louis Rauch and Italians Leone and Arrigo Gradi Vicenzi. For the new club was instrumental in seeing the light Carlo sponsored by Sandoni, Boloñese Tourist Circle. In the 24-25 season he won his first scudetto . In the 30 the team enjoyed its “golden age”, obtaining several scudettos Mitropa and two glasses. It continued to reap successes, the last Intertoto Cup in 1998 .
During the 80 the team went through a deep crisis coming to lose twice more and play in the Serie C1 . The club was refounded in 1993 . Shortly thereafter returned to the series A. On June 18th of 2005 , after a mediocre season, the Bologna back to Serie B missing the playout against Parma . He had won the first leg 1 to 0 of visitors with a goal of Ighli Tare. But local lost 2 to 0 with goals from Cardone and Gilardino . In the 07-08 season made it back to Serie A.