Bayer Logo – Bayer AG is a chemical pharmaceutical German founded in Barmen , Germany in 1863. Today, headquartered in Leverkusen , North Rhine-Westphalia , Germany. It is well known for its original brand of aspirin .
The current corporate logo of the company, “Bayer cross” was introduced in 1904. It consists of the horizontal word “BAYER” crossed with the vertical word “BAYER”, both words share the “Y” and circled. The first Cross was installed in giant Bayer Leverkusen in 1933. The structure had a diameter of 72 meters, which made her “the sign world’s largest light “at the time. The second Bayer cross was placed in 1958 a few meters distance from its predecessor, which had been dismantled after World War II. Although the lighting is not as great as the first (its diameter is 51 meters), the cross was supported by two steel masts 120 meters high and has 1,710 lights.